- Contact Us
- Hire our talents
2pm to 5pm (Afternoon) Weekdays (Mon, Wed, Fri) Weekends (Sat) 1 months
1st Floor, Nikky Africana Plaza, 70c Allen Avenue, Obasa Close, Opp UBA, Ikeja, Lagos
WordPress Website design Training In Lagos Nigeria
Our WordPress website design training is beginner-friendly, practical and project-based. It is designed to help participants gain mastery of different technologies and tools that are used to build functional websites and interfaces. It is tailored to help you gain real-world experience that can get you a job and grow your career.
Who should attend
- Those who are switching career to tech industry.
- Those who have programming skills but want to take their skill to next level with hands-on projects in order to get promotion or higher paying jobs
- Those planning to travel abroad and seeking hands-on skill that can make them relevant.
- Those in managerial position seeking to have knowledge of how website is built without coding
Build different types of websites with tons of features such as ecommerce, corporate website, school or church website
Learn how to get domain name and host your website online after the design
Introduction to website design
Overview of website design
Overview of front-end and backend technologies
Career and opportunities for website designers
Required website tools and software
- Defining the purpose of your website
- Analyzing the required features
- Establishing the sitemap for your pages
- Wireframe/ layout design
- Installation and configuration of WordPress
- Creating a database with MySQL
- WordPress Admin Dashboard
- General Setting
- Writing Setting
- Reading Setting
- Discussion Setting
- Media Setting
- Permalink Setting
- Plugin Setting
Content and Media
Editing a Category
Deleting and arranging Categories
- Posting content in WordPress
- Adding posts to the website
- Editing a post
- Deleting a post
- How to preview your Posts
- Publishing posts in WordPress
- Working with Media in WordPress
- Media Library
- Uploading images to Media Library
- Inserting videos, audio, and images into your post
- Page creation in WordPress
- Adding Pages
- Publishing Pages
- Editing Pages
- Deleting Pages
- WordPress Tags
- Adding Tags
- Editing Tags
- Deleting Tags
- Working with Comments
- Adding Comments
- Editing Comments
- Moderating Comments
Plugins and Themes
- How Plugins work
- Installing Plugins
- Editing Plugins
- WordPress Users management
- User Roles
- Adding new Users
- Editing Users in WordPress
- Delete Users
- Personal Profile
- WordPress Appearance
- Theme Management
- Customizing Theme
- Widget Management
- Working with page builder
- Installing page builder
- Creating pages
Hosting and Security
- How to host WordPress websites
- Updating WordPress Version
- Backup & Restore
- Default security
- Advanced security
- Student project
Our students work at
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes we accept installment payment. You can discuss with our team members on available payment options.
No prior programming experience is required. However, you need to know how to operate the computer efficiently. Our training approach is beginner friendly, and we work on several real world projects to help our student have deeper understanding of each module.
People prefer Tech365 because our training are:
- Project-based training
- Job recommendation
- World-class support
- Up-to-date curriculum
- Career guidance and mentoring
- Access to support community
- Certificate of completion
- Flexible payment plan
- Flexible timing
Our training is
- Globally relevant
- Beginner friendly
- Relevant across industries
- In high demand
- Financially rewarding
We do not guarantee job. However, we do refer our students for jobs as different organization do reach out to us to hire our students. Some of our students have gotten job through this process.
Yes, we offer weekend classes for those who can’t attend weekdays due to their job or other reasons
Our training schedule are around January, May and September. You can talk to one of our representative for more information.
Yes our training is physical at Ikeja, Lagos. However, those outside Nigeria or living far away can join us online via zoom. The experience is similar.
Yes. In fact, this is our strength. We are committed to supporting our students to ensure they succeed.
Yes, it is recommended to come with your own laptop as it will help you to practice whatever you are learning. However, we provide laptop that can be used only within our premises if need be.
Yes, we provide internet access to our students.
Depending on your budget, Core i7, 16 GB ram with SSD is best.
However, core i3 or i5 with 4gb or 8gb ram HDD will also work fine.
It can be HP, DELL, Mac or any other brand.